Kitchen save 40%

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Easy Instant Pot Jambalaya

Jambalaya - such a fun word! (just me?)

NOTE: NEW website - find the full recipe at http://foodunderpressure.com/jambalaya-instant-pot/


I love rice dishes. Well, actually, I LOVE pasta dishes - I am Italian after all and I have to make Nonna proud. Nothing beats a good bowl of pasta, especially homemade & surprisingly perhaps, the more simple the better! However, a great rice dish comes in a VERY close 2nd to my beloved pasta.

With rice dishes, I love to add a TON of flavor. Don’t get intimidated… adding a ton of flavor doesn’t mean you have to have magical powers, just be creative with your ingredients and don’t be stingy with those seasonings! If a rice dish is going to be my MEAL, I don’t want just a bowl of mostly plain rice. I want meat and veggies and FLAVOR in every bite.

Chinese Fried Rice from a local takeout place usually disappoints me. Why? Because the ratio of rice to other ingredients is far too big. I want meat, I want veggies, I want flavor, not just a mouthful of rice. My Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice is a big hit in my house!

My husband loves smoked sausage and cajun spice. So, when I had these ingredients on hand recently and needed to get a good dinner on the table ASAP, I decided to go for an easy (and SUPER FAST) Jambalaya

Good news, it was a HIT! Better news, it took just a few minutes of prep and I cooked everything in one pot - the Instant Pot! Hip Hip HOORAY for only one dirty pot! Gotta love a good one pot meal!

Speaking of one pot meals, my Pesto Chicken Pasta is another one pot winner in the Instant Pot!


Easy Instant Pot Jambalaya


food under pressure


Ingredients

1 lb smoked sausage, sliced on a bias
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 medium onion, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
……..

Find the full recipe at http://foodunderpressure.com/jambalaya-instant-pot/


Easy Instant Pot Jambalaya

food under pressure

Connect with us on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Pinterest!

Check out all of our Favorite Instant Pot Accessories!


2 comments:

  1. Your all recipes are too good.Thanks for sharing all your recipes.
    one pot meals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. basmati rice You did the a great work writing and revealing the hidden beneficial features of

    ReplyDelete